Sunday, February 22, 2009

Make Me as Bad as Him

 
How I love delinquents..
Their dressings, manner of talking and their mindsets. They're all so fascinating like "Oh wow! People like that actually exist?" I didn't know maybe cause i'm too ignorant to know before or I'm with the good side of the society, probably?

To avoid confusion, I meant delinquent as in the manga (titled : Worst) which is believed to be fictional and it doesn't happen in Japan (hope it does). It amazes me on how explicitly the mangaka portrayed the life of delinquents, how the resolve their conflicts, all fists no weapons and the doctrine of never show one's back to the enemy had struck me hard as "I want to be just like them!". According to the comic, they fight just to show or prove that they're strong men, and their fear of imminent peril or death to come.

Spirit of Brotherhood has also succefully being emphasised in this comic. It promotes the spirit of teamwork; somone who stand alone will not succeed, he needs someone to cover his rear, left and right to be triumphant. And yes, I'm promoting the manga since I like it so much!

Alas, they are but a fantasy. To be realistic, who would wanna pick a fight everyday and becoming dumber every moment due to concussion from punches landed on your head. I've read too much comics, I hope there's no side effect upon my brain, or the virus has already leaked into it? Who knows? q(=_=)p
Posted by Picasa

No comments: