Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Message in Bottle

This entry will not be in any circumstances related to the said title, it’s just for the formality that a post must have a title, or is it only as what I believe it to be so.. so be it..

Anyways… Am writing this so that I could read it 10 or 20 years later when I’m a more matured (yes, I’m currently MATURE) adult and may be able to fathom my past ideologies and philosophies or any other crap that I pull in the name FUN. Then I would say, “what the (fill in) am I thinking when I post this” and some will go “Hey, is that even English? I was sooo noob before!”.

Off from the previous topic, blogging is fun. But it’s even more fun playing vid games and loafing around in cyber space. That maybe is the reason I stopped blogging for quite a long time (a year n a month). Rather than posting meaningless stuffs on the internet, I’d rather crammed myself with vid games, anime.. damn! I just can’t get enough of them and honestly, wish I could stop. But they're too compelling from me to depart from them.

Hence, I will keep on entertaining myself so long as I can be happy. I’m always happy. It’s a fact. Oh yeah, this post is related to its respective title, as this is a message for me, somewhere in the future. Cheers!!

No comments: